This is an easy, yummy, kid friendly meal. That the whole family loves.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk (use empty cream of mushroom can to measure)
- 2 lb. bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 c. cheese
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, rough chopped
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cook ground beef in a large skillet on the stove, add onions and garlic cook until onions are translucent. Add milk, soup and parsley and stir until fully mixed, add salt and pepper to taste. In a 9×13″ greased baking dish, spread out tater tots evenly and cover with ground beef/soup mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes, top with cheese and bake another 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.